H15 Video Splicing Processor
- Various industry-standard input connectors
- Powerful hardware FPGA system architecture
- Allow backup between OPT ports and Ethernet ports
NovaStar H15 LED Video Splicing Processor
The NovaStar H15 is the newest generation of LED video splicing process. It features excellent image quality and video processing capability. It is designed specially to meet various LED screen applications, including the fine pitch LED display.
What is a Video Splicing Processor?
A video splicing processor is used to enable multi-screen display. Different input video signals can be processed and displayed together onto multiple large screens.
- 20 x RJ45 sending card – loads up to 13,000,000 pixels.
- 16 x RJ45 + 2 x fiber sending card – loads up to 10,400,000 pixels.
- Multi-capacity configuration on a single card slot
– 4 x 2Kx1K @ 60Hz
– 2 x 4Kx1K @ 60Hz
– 2 x 4Kx2K @ 60Hz
– 1 x 4Kx2K @ 60Hz
- Simple screen configuration.
- Decimal frame rates supported.
- Each screen can have its own output resolution.
- Adopt the frame synchronization technology, ensuring all the output connectors to output the image synchronously.
- Support irregular rectangle mosaic without any limitations.
- Up to 2,000 presets.
- Color adjustment.
- XR scenario control.
- Self-test for fault detection.
- Backup design.
- Auto monitoring and alarms.
NovaStar H15 Video Splicing Processor support multi-layer and multi-screen management, input and output EDID management, BKG settings, OSD settings, and input source renaming.
High Quality Scaling
Featuring a content scaling engine, the video splicing processor helps to retain fine detail and great sharpness when the image size is scaled up.
|4 x DVI input card|
10-bit input source. HDCP 1.4 compliant. Do not support interlaced signal input.
|4 x HDMI input card|
Do not support interlaced signal. 10-bit input source.
|1 x HDMI 2.0 + 1 x DP 1.2|
The default option is the HDMI 2.0 connector. Can choose to use the DP 1.2 connector. Use only one connector at one time.
|2 x RJ45 IP input card|
2 x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port. Support interlaced signal input.
|4 x 3G SDI input card|
Max resolution of 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz.
|2 x CVBS + 2 x VGA|
|4 x VGA|
|2 x DP 1.1|
|H_STD I/O card|
|1 x 12G SDI input card|
|1 x HDMI 2.0 input card|
|2 x HDMI 2.0 input card|
|16 x RJ45 + 2 x fiber sending card|
LED 4K sending card can load up to 10,400,000 pixels.
|20 x RJ45 sending card|
LED 4K sending card can load up to 13,000,000 pixels (max 10,752 x 10,752).
|2 x RJ45 + 1 x HDMI 1.3 preview card|
|GENLOCK||IN : Accept the Genlock Signal.|
LOOP : Loop the Genlock Signal.
|ETHERNET||For PC communication.|
Connect to PC, switch or router.
For Web Control and NovaLCT screen configuration.
|USB 1 & USB 2||Update the device program.|
Import or export the device configuration parameters.
|COM||IN : Accept the signal from the central control system.|
OUT : Loop the signal.
|Power||AC 100V – 240V, 50/60Hz, 10A-5A|
|Working Temperature||0°C to 45°C|
|Working Humidity||0% RH to 80% RH, non-condensing|
|Dimension||482.6mm x 683.0mm x 533.0mm|
|Net Weight||61.8 kg|
|Max Input Cards||30|
|Max Input Channels||120|
|Max Output Cards||10|
|Max Loading Capacity||130,000,000 pixels|