LED Video Splicing Processor
- Designed for fine pitch LED displays
- Support hot swapping of input and output cards
- Easy maintenance and low failure rate
NovaStar H9 LED Video Splicing Processor
The NovaStar H9 is a powerful video splicing processor. It features a stable hardware architecture and provides various connector modules for personalized configuration.
What is a Video Splicing Processor?
A video splicing processor supports multiple-screen display applications with different resolutions. It helps to process various video input signals and output signals in real-time.
- Two kinds of 4K LED sending cards that can load up to 10,400,000 pixels and 13,000,000 pixels.
- Multi-capacity configuration on a single card slot.
- Simple screen configuration using a single card and connector.
- Online status monitoring of all input and output cards.
- Hot-swappable input and output cards.
- RJ45 IP input card supports up to 100 IP camera inputs and input mosaic.
- Auto decryption of HDCP-encrypted sources.
- HDR10 and HLG processing.
- Eye saver mode.
- Multi-layer display.
- Support BKG.
- OSD settings on a single screen and adjustable OSD transparency.
- HDR and 10-bit video processing.
NovaStar H9 is a powerful video splicing processor that supports multi-layer displays. A single card supports 16 x 2K layers, 8 x DL layers or 4 x 4K layers. All layers support cross-connector output and the layer quality is not reduced.
Support full 60 frame rates per second. Enable smooth playback and processing without delay or frame loss.
|4 x DVI input card|
10-bit input source. HDCP 1.4 compliant. Do not support interlaced signal input.
|4 x HDMI input card|
Do not support interlaced signal. 10-bit input source.
|1 x HDMI 2.0 + 1 x DP 1.2|
The default option is the HDMI 2.0 connector. Can choose to use the DP 1.2 connector. Use only one connector at one time.
|2 x RJ45 IP input card|
2 x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port. Support interlaced signal input.
|4 x 3G SDI input card|
Max resolution of 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz.
|2 x CVBS + 2 x VGA|
|4 x VGA|
|2 x DP 1.1|
|H_STD I/O card|
|1 x 12G SDI input card|
|1 x HDMI 2.0 input card|
|16 x RJ45 + 2 x fiber sending card|
LED 4K sending card can load up to 10,400,000 pixels.
|20 x RJ45 sending card|
LED 4K sending card can load up to 13,000,000 pixels (max 10,752 x 10,752).
|2 x RJ45 + 1 x HDMI 1.3 preview card|
|GENLOCK||IN : Accept the Genlock Signal.|
LOOP : Loop the Genlock Signal.
|ETHERNET||For PC communication.|
Connect to PC, switch or router.
For Web Control and NovaLCT screen configuration.
|USB 2.0||Update the device program.|
Import or export the device configuration parameters.
|COM||IN : Accept the signal from the central control system.|
OUT : Loop the signal.
|Power||AC 100V – 240V, 50/60Hz, 10A-5A|
|Working Temperature||0°C to 45°C|
|Working Humidity||0% RH to 80% RH, non-condensing|
|Dimension||482.6mm x 533.0mm x 405.8mm|
|Net Weight||35 kg|
|Max Input Cards||15|
|Max Input Channels||60|
|Max Output Cards||5|
|Max Loading Capacity||65,000,000 pixels|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC, CCC|