LED-750H Video Processor
- Support various input ports
- Customized input and output resolutions
- Multiple cascading for wider splicing display
Magnimage LED-750H Video Processor
The LED-750H is a powerful LED video processor that is designed to meet various LED display applications. It delivers high-quality pixel-to-pixel display via user-friendly controls.
What is a Video Processor?
A video processor is used to deliver stable and better visual performance for LED displays. The device is an ideal choice for applications such as event hall, showroom and studio.
- 2 screens splicing in 1 processor.
- 2 windows output.
- Can be cascaded to realize ultra-wide display.
- Built-in input matrix for seamless switching between 7 inputs.
- Preset saving and loading.
- Accurate control for grey level and brightness.
- Serial port for future development.
- 2 x DVI, 2 x HDMI, 1 x HDMI 1.4, 1 x DP 1.1, 2 x extended 2K inputs or 1 x extended DP1.1
- EDID management.
- Time task manager.
- Preview switching.
Featuring EDID management, LED-750H LED Video Processor can customize the input and output resolutions. Support both horizontal and vertical splicing, whether it is equal or unequal splicing.
|2 x DVI||EDID and 1920 x 1080 at 60Hz.|
|1 x DP||Display port 1.1, 3840 x 1080 @ 60Hz, 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz and EDID.|
|2 x HDMI||EDID and 1920 x 1080 at 60Hz.|
Extended Input Port
|1 x DVI||EDID and 1920 x 1080 at 60Hz.|
|1 x VGA||VESA Standard.|
|1 x SDI||480i, 576i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p|
|1 x DP, 1 x DVI||3840 x 1080 @ 60Hz, 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz and EDID.|
|1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI||3840 x 1080 @ 60Hz, 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz and EDID.|
|4 x DVI||Maximum customized output resolution is 3966 x 3541 px.|
|Power||100V – 240V AC, 50/60Hz|
|Dimension||482.6mm x 452.0mm x 66.75mm|
|Net Weight||5.8 kg|