LED Display Controller
- Cascade devices for uniform control via UART control ports
- Loading capacity up to 2048 x 668 at 60Hz
- Support a wide range of video formats
NovaStar MCTRL300 LED Display Controller
The MCTRL300 is an LED display controller. It is also known as an LED independent control card. It helps to encode and process video and audio signals. The MCTRL300 is widely used in various LED display applications.
What is an LED Display Controller?
The main purpose of an LED display controller or an LED control card is to transmit the signal between the receiver card and the sending card. Once the signal is transmitted, it enables the LED screen to display the incoming video signal in the supported video format.
- 1 x SL-DVI input
- 1 x audio input
- 2 x UART control ports
- 1 x light sensor connector
- 1 x type-B USB control port
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet outputs
- UART control ports are used to cascade devices. Support up to 20 devices.
- Support NovaStar calibration technology.
- Light sensor helps to adjust the screen brightness automatically.
Device operating indicator.
Device power indicator.
Single link DVI input connector.
|Audio||Audio input connector.|
|RJ45 x 2|
RJ Gigabit Ethernet ports.
|USB||Type-B USB 2.0 port to connect to PC.|
|UART IN||Input port to cascade devices.|
|UART OUT||Output port to cascade devices.|
Video Source Features
|Functionality||Light sensor – connect to a light sensor to monitor ambient brightness. To allow automatic screen brightness adjustment.|
|Power||AC 100V – 240V ~ 50/60Hz|
|Rated Power Consumption||3W|
|Working Temperature||-20°C to 60°C|
|Working Humidity||10% RH to 90% RH, non-condensing|
|Dimension||204mm x 160mm x 48mm|
|Net Weight||1.04 kg|
|Accessories||1 x power cord, 1 x cascading cable (1m), 1 x USB cable, 1 x DVI cable|
|Certifications||EAC, CE, CB, IC, PFOS, FCC, RoHS|