4K LED Display Controller
- High dynamic range display
- Support 4K resolution
- Suitable for ultra-long or ultra-large LED displays
NovaStar MCTRL4K LED Display Controller
The MCTRL4K is a powerful LED display controller that can support ultra high-definition resolution. It provides a loading capacity of up to 4096 x 2160 at 60Hz.
What is an LED Display Controller?
An LED display controller ensures a successful video display on the LED screens while maintaining the excellent image quality. It is an important component in any LED display system. The LED display controller is widely used for various LED display applications such as retail advertising, sales events, concerts and live events.
- 1 x DP 1.2 input and 1 x HDMI 2.0 input
- 2 x D-DVI input
- 16 x Neutrik Gigabit Ethernet port
- 4 x 10G optical output port
- Support 8-bit, 10-bit and 12-bit video bit depths.
- Support both mosaic and multi-card working modes for dual-link DVI inputs.
- Support HDR function.
- Support individual Gamma adjustment for RGB.
- 3D content display is supported when working with the 3D emitter EMT200 and 3D glasses.
- Low latency.
- Support ultra-high resolution.
- Support screen configuration via Web Interface.
- Support a wide range of video formats.
High Dynamic Range HDR
The advanced technologies HLG and HDR10-Optima help to provide a high dynamic range display. HDR enables us to view fine details in both dark and light areas of the image clearly.
4K Ultra High-Definition
Supported by the large loading capacity of up to 4096 x 2160 at 60Hz, LED screen application with any custom resolution is possible. Explore endless possibilities brought by the 4K UHD LED Display.
Wide Color Gamut
A wide color gamut describes a wide range of colors. When more colors can be produced by an LED display, viewers are able to enjoy a pure viewing experience with native colors. Images are now coming alive.
DP 1.2 input.
HDMI 2.0 input.
|DUAL DVI-D1, DUAL DVI-D2|
|1 – 16|
|OPT1 – OPT4|
|GENLOCK IN||GENLOCK input connector.|
– Genlock type : Blackburst
– Input Genlock sync signal to ensure synchronization and same refresh rate between the output signals of cascaded MCTRL4K units and the external Genlock signal.
|GENLOCK LOOP||Genlock loop output connector.|
|Ethernet||For PC connection.|
|USB IN||Input port for device cascading. Or to be connected to PC.|
|USB OUT||Output port for device cascading.|
Video Source Features
|Power||AC 100V – 240V, 50/60Hz|
|Rated Power Consumption||30W|
|Working Temperature||-20°C to 60°C|
|Working Humidity||10% RH to 90% RH, non-condensing|
|Dimension||482.6mm x 372.0mm x 96.0mm|
|Net Weight||4.6 kg|
|Accessories||1 x power cord, 1 x USB cable, 1 x DP cable, 1 x HDMI cable, 1 x Ethernet cable|
|Certifications||RoHS, EMC, FCC, IC, LVD, UL&CUL, EAC, CB, KC, RCM|