LED Display Controller
- Utilize UART ports to cascade and control multiple units
- Single-unit loading capacity of 1920 x 1200 at 60Hz
- Support both fixed LED screen installation and rental
NovaStar MCTRL600 LED Display Controller
The MCTRL600 is an LED display controller or independent controller. It is widely used in various LED display applications such as sports centers, live events, concerts and security rooms.
What is an LED Display Controller?
An LED display controller or an LED control card is used to enable the LED screen to display video successfully. Incoming video signal will be encoded and processed.
- 1 x SL-DVI
- 1 x HDMI 1.3
- 1 x AUDIO
- 4 x Gigabit Ethernet outputs
- 1 x light sensor connector
- 1 x type-B USB control port
- 2 x UART control ports
- UART control ports are used to cascade devices.
- Support NovaStar pixel level brightness and chroma calibration technology. Help to maintain chroma consistency.
Device operating indicator.
Device power indicator.
1 x SL-DVI input connector.
1 x HDMI 1.3 input connector.
|AUDIO||Audio input connector.|
|RJ45 x 4|
RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
|USB||Type-B USB 2.0 port.|
|UART IN||Input port to cascade devices. Up to 20 devices can be cascaded.|
|UART OUT||Output port to cascade devices.|
Video Source Features
|Functionality||Light sensor – connect to a light sensor to allow screen brightness adjustment.|
|Power||AC 100V – 240V ~ 50/60Hz|
|Rated Power Consumption||6.6W|
|Working Temperature||-20°C to 60°C|
|Working Humidity||10% RH to 90% RH, non-condensing|
|Dimension||482.0mm x 268.5mm x 44.4mm|
|Net Weight||2.5 kg (weight of a single device only)|
|Accessories||1 x power cord, 1 x USB cable, 1 x DVI cable|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS, EAC, IC, PFOS|