NovaStar MCTRL660 PRO
- Loading capacity up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz
- Support 4K resolution
- Suitable for ultra-large LED display applications
NovaStar MCTRL660 PRO Independent Controller
The MCTRL660 PRO is a professional LED independent controller developed by NovaStar. It can support custom resolutions with the width up to 3840px and the height up to 2560px. Perfect for large screen applications.
What is an Independent Controller?
An LED independent controller decodes and processes incoming video signals. Once decoded, the LED screen can display the content successfully while maintaining the fine image quality.
- Input connectors : 1 x 3G-SDI input, 1 x HDMI 1.4a input, 1 x single-link DVI input
- Output connectors : 6 x Gigabit Ethernet port, 2 x 10G optical port
- Loop output connectors : 1 x 3G-SDI LOOP, 1 x HDMI 1.4a LOOP, 1 x DVI LOOP
- Support 10-bit/12-bit RGB 4:4:4/YCbCr 4:4:4.
- Support individual Gamma adjustment for RGB.
- Low latency (less than 1 ms).
- Dual working modes : working as sending card and fiber converter.
- One-click backup and recovery.
- Auto LED screen configuration.
- Web control.
- Pixel level brightness and chroma calibration.
- Support image mirroring.
Realistic & Detailed Image
Support 10-bit/12-bit color depth. A 10-bit color system can produce up to 1 billion colors. It is 64 times more than what an 8-bit color system can produce. Enjoy a realistic viewing experience with accurate color representation.
Image Mirroring & Rotation
Create a stunning effect with only a button push. Support image mirroring and rotation of a single or dual-port.
In order to ensure an ultra-smooth synchronized display performance, the latency issue is minimized greatly with a video source output of less than 1ms. Enjoy a superb live experience with no delay.
|Green||The device is running normally.|
|Red||The device is in standby mode.|
Single-link DVI connector.
HDMI 1.4a and HDCP 1.4 compliant.
|RJ45 x 6|
|GENLOCK IN||GENLOCK input connector.|
– Genlock type : Blackburst
– Input Genlock sync signal to ensure synchronization and same refresh rate between the output signals of cascaded MCTRL660 PRO units and the external Genlock input signal.
|GENLOCK LOOP||Genlock loop output connector.|
|Ethernet||Ethernet port to connect to PC. Support TCP/IP.|
|USB IN||Input port for device cascading. Or to be connected to PC.|
|USB OUT||Output port for device cascading.|
Video Source Features
|Power||AC 100V – 240V|
|Rated Power Consumption||20W|
|Working Temperature||-20°C to 60°C|
|Working Humidity||10% RH to 90% RH, non-condensing|
|Dimension||482.6mm x 356.0mm x 50.1mm|
|Net Weight||4.6 kg|
|Accessories||1 x power cord, 1 x USB cable, 1 x DVI cable, 1 x HDMI cable, 1 x Ethernet cable|
|Certifications||RoHS, EMC, FCC, IC, LVD|