LED Sending Card
- Cost-effective sending card
- DVI video input and audio transmission
- Support a wide range of video formats
NovaStar MSD300 LED Sending Card
Developed by NovaStar, the MSD300 is an LED sending card. It supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 at 60Hz. The MSD300 is widely used in various LED screen applications such as live events, sports events and concerts.
What is an LED Sending Card?
An LED sending card is an integral component of an LED control system. It is used to convert HDMI or DVI input video signal to a format that the LED screen can interpret or understand. Once it is converted, an image can thus be displayed successfully on the screen.
- 2 x input connectors (DVI video input and audio input)
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet output
- 1 x type-B USB control port
- 1 x light sensor connector
- 2 x UART control port
- Support device cascading.
- Support pixel level brightness and chroma calibration by utilizing NovaStar screen configuration tool and calibration system.
|Green (Run)||Device status indicator.|
|Red (STA)||Device operating indicator.|
|DVI x 1||SL-DVI input connector.|
|Audio||Audio input connector.|
|RJ45 x 2|
RJ Gigabit Ethernet ports.
|USB||Type-B USB 2.0 port to connect to PC.|
|UART IN/OUT||Input and output ports to cascade devices.|
Video Source Features
|Functionality||Light sensor – connect to a light sensor to monitor ambient brightness. To allow automatic screen brightness adjustment.|
|Power||DC 3.3V to 5.5V|
|Rated Power Consumption||3W|
|Working Temperature||-20°C to 75°C|
|Working Humidity||10% RH to 90% RH, non-condensing|
|Dimension||130.1mm x 99.7mm x 14.0mm|
|Net Weight||104.3g (weight of a single card only)|
|Certifications||EMC, PFOS, FCC, RoHS|