LED Sending Card
- Decode and process incoming video signal
- Loading capacity up to 1920 x 1200 at 60Hz
- Widely used in various LED display applications
NovaStar MSD600 LED Sending Card
As one of the standard sending cards developed by NovaStar, the MSD600 can support both video and audio inputs. It can communicate easily with the computer via the USB port.
What is an LED Sending Card?
An LED sending card is an important component of an LED control system. The card helps to convert DVI or HDMI input video signal to a format that the LED screen can interpret. Image will not be able to be displayed successfully if the incoming video signal is not converted.
- 1 x DVI input
- 1 x HDMI 1.3 input
- 1 x audio input
- 1 x light sensor connector
- 1 x type-B USB control port
- 4 x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet outputs
- Support resolution up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz
- UART IN/OUT control ports for device cascading
- Support NovaStar calibration technology
- Support a variety of input video formats
Device operating indicator.
Device power indicator.
Single link DVI input connector.
|Audio||Audio input connector.|
|RJ45 x 4|
RJ Gigabit Ethernet ports.
|USB||USB control port to connect to PC.|
|UART IN||Input port to cascade devices.|
|UART OUT||Output port to cascade devices.|
Video Source Features
|Functionality||Light sensor – connect to a light sensor to monitor ambient brightness. To allow automatic screen brightness adjustment.|
|Power||DC 3.3V to 5.5V|
|Rated Power Consumption||3.5W|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to 75°C|
|Operating Humidity||0% RH to 90% RH, non-condensing|
|Dimension||137.9mm x 99.7mm x 39.0mm|
|Certifications||EMC, PFOS, FCC, RoHS|