LED Media Player
- Loading capacity up to 650,000 pixels
- Powerful processing capability
- Omnidirectional control plan
NovaStar TB2 LED Media Player
The TB2 is an LED media player developed by NovaStar and it is mainly used for small and medium LED display applications. The player supports screen control and content publishing via devices such as PC, LAN and mobile phone.
What is an LED Multimedia Player?
An LED multimedia player is an important component within an LED display system. It is widely used in commercial display fields such as retail advertising, in-store display and window display.
- 1.5 GHz four-core processor.
- Support 1080p video hardware decoding.
- 8GB internal storage.
- 1GB operating memory.
- Support switching on/off function of synchronous display.
- Support Gigabit wired network.
- Support stereo audio output.
- Support synchronous and asynchronous dual-mode.
- Support Wi-Fi AP connection.
- Ensure the system safety through channel encryption, permission management and data fingerprint.
- Omnidirectional control plan.
- Support HDMI input mode.
- Support USB-drive importing display.
|USB||USB 2.0 port.|
|PWR||Power status indicator.|
|SYS||System status indicator.|
|CLOUD||Internet connection status indicator.|
|RUN||FPGA status indicator.|
|RESET||Factory reset button.|
|SWITCH||Button for switching synchronous and asynchronous modes.|
|ETHERNET||Gigabit Ethernet port.|
|Wi-Fi AP||Wi-Fi antenna port.|
|HDMI IN||HDMI 1.4 input.|
|LED OUT||Output Ethernet port.|
|Working Temperature||-40°C to 75°C|
|Working Humidity||0% RH to 80% RH|
|Dimension||178mm x 102.5mm x 28.5mm|
|Net Weight||384.1 g|
|Storage Capacity||1GB Operating Memory, 8GB Internal Storage|