TB3 LED Media Player
- Multimedia player for full-color LED displays
- Support cloud monitoring and publishing
- Support playback across multiple screens
NovaStar TB3 LED Media Player
The TB3 is an LED media player developed by NovaStar. It is widely used for various commercial display applications such as retail advertising, in-store display and window display.
What is an LED Multimedia Player?
An LED multimedia player is one of the core components of an LED display system. It helps to ensure an effective presentation by integrating playback and signal sending capabilities. It is also used to monitor multi-screen playback and display.
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet output
- 1 x Stereo audio output
- 1 x USB 2.0
- 8-core 1.5GHz processor
- 2GB RAM
- 4GB or 8GB internal storage
- Loading capacity up to 650,000 pixels with a maximum width of 4096 pixels and a maximum height of 1920 pixels.
- Support playback of H.265 4K videos.
- Remote publishing and screen control.
- Dual Wi-Fi modes.
- On-board brightness sensor connector – automatic and scheduled screen brightness adjustment.
- Support Ethernet port redundancy.
- Support network redundancy.
TB3 LED Media Player is widely used in various commercial applications such as store displays, indoor advertising, vehicle-mounted displays and window displays.
Allow solution publishing and screen control via various user terminal devices such as PC, mobile phones and tablets. Support cloud monitoring and publishing.
|ETHERNET||Connect to the network or to control PC.|
|USB 2.0||Use a USB drive for playback. Support FAT32 file system only.|
|AUDIO OUT||Audio output.|
|LED OUT||Gigabit Ethernet output ports with one serving as the main and the others as the backup.|
|TEMP||Temperature sensor connector.|
|LIGHT||Light sensor connector.|
|WiFi-AP||Wi-Fi antenna connector.|
|WiFi-STA||Wi-Fi antenna connector.|
|COM1||A reserved connector.|
|COM2||A reserved connector.|
|Power||AC 100V – 240V|
|Max Power Consumption||15W|
|Working Temperature||-20°C to 60°C|
|Working Humidity||0% RH to 80% RH, non-condensing|
|Dimension||278.5mm x 139.5mm x 45.0mm|
|Net Weight||1.3 kg|
|Storage Capacity||2GB RAM, 4GB or 8GB Internal Storage|
|System Software||Android OS software, Android terminal application software, FPGA program|
|Supported Image File Format||JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, WEBP|
|Supported Audio File Format||MP1, MP2, MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, OGA, FLAC, AAC, M4A, 3GP, MIDI|
|Supported Video File Format||MPG, DAT, VOB, TS, AVI, MKV, MP4, MOV, 3GP, FLV, WEBM, WMV, ASF|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, SDoC, FCC, ID, UL, PSE, CB, IC, CCC, KC, RCM, MIC, SIRIM, EAC, FAC, PSB, IMDA, NTC, CITI, NCC|