TB6 LED Media Player
- Powerful processing capacity with 8 core 1.5GHz processor
- Support playback of H.265 4K videos
- 28GB or 32GB Internal Storage
NovaStar TB6 Multimedia Player
The TB6 is a multimedia player developed by NovaStar. The player can support playbacks of audio, image and video contents. Some of the supported file formats are mp3, mp4, MOV, PNG and JPEG.
What is an LED Media Player?
An LED multimedia player is an important component within an LED display system. It integrates playback and sending capabilities, allowing screen control and solution publishing via various devices such as mobile phone, PC and tablet.
- 4 x Gigabit Ethernet output (2 main & 2 back-ups)
- 1 x Stereo audio output
- 1 x HDMI 1.3 input
- 1 x HDMI 1.3 output (allow HDMI loop)
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 8-core 1.5GHz processor
- 2GB RAM
- 28GB or 32GB internal storage
- Support automatic screen brightness adjustment.
- Support synchronous and asynchronous playback modes.
- Hardware decoding of 1080p and 4K videos.
- Support remote cluster solution publishing and screen control.
- Dual Wi-Fi modes.
- Support both network and Ethernet port redundancy.
- Loading capacity up to 1,300,000 pixels with a maximum width of 4096 pixels and a maximum height of 1920 pixels.
TB6 LED Media Player supports unrestricted and flexible playback, including Cloud playback, wireless playback and U-disk playback. Display your media content in any preferred method.
TB6 Multimedia Player helps to reduce operation cost. You do not need to attend physically to make adjustments. Monitor and adjust your settings remotely by using your preferred device.
|HDMI IN||1 x HDMI 1.3 input.|
|HDMI OUT||1 x HDMI 1.3 output. Allow HDMI loop.|
|ETHERNET||Connect to the network or control PC.|
|USB||2 x USB 2.0. Import solutions from a USB drive for playback.|
|AUDIO OUT||Audio output.|
|LED OUT||Gigabit Ethernet output ports with two serving as the main and the other two as the backup.|
|TEMP||Temperature sensor connector.|
|LIGHT||Light sensor connector.|
|WiFi-AP||Wi-Fi antenna connector.|
|WiFi-STA||Wi-Fi antenna connector.|
|COM1||A reserved connector.|
|COM2||A reserved connector.|
|Power||AC 100V – 240V|
|Max Power Consumption||18W|
|Working Temperature||-20°C to 60°C|
|Working Humidity||0% RH to 80% RH, non-condensing|
|Dimension||278.5mm x 139.5mm x 45.0mm|
|Net Weight||1.35 kg|
|Storage Capacity||2GB RAM, 28GB or 32GB Internal Storage|
|System Software||Android operating system software, Android terminal application software, FPGA program|
|Supported Image File Format||JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, WEBP|
|Supported Audio File Format||MP1, MP2, MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, OGA, FLAC, AAC, M4A, 3GP, MIDI|
|Supported Video File Format||MPG, DAT, VOB, TS, AVI, MKV, MP4, MOV, 3GP, FLV, WEBM, WMV, ASF|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, SDoC, FCC, ID, UL, PSE, CB, IC, CCC, KC, RCM, MIC, SIRIM, EAC, FAC, PSB, IMDA, NTC, CITI, NCC|