TB8 LED Media Player
- Hardware decoding of 1080p and 4K videos
- Support both synchronous and asynchronous modes
- 4GB or 8GB Internal Storage
NovaStar TB8 Multimedia Player
The TB8 is the newest generation of LED media player developed by NovaStar. It is used widely for full-color LED displays and various display applications. The TB8 is designed to provide high stability, ease of use and security.
What is an LED Media Player?
An LED multimedia player is a convenient device that helps to control and manage LED displays. The player is widely used in various commercial display applications.
- 4 x Gigabit Ethernet output
- 1 x Stereo audio output
- 1 x HDMI 1.3 input
- 1 x HDMI 1.3 output
- 2 x USB 2.0
- On-board brightness sensor connector
- 8-core 1.5GHz processor
- 2GB RAM
- 8GB or 4GB internal storage
- Solution publishing and screen control via various devices such as mobile phones, PC and tablets.
- Remote cluster solution publishing and screen control.
- Remote cluster screen status monitoring.
- Synchronous and asynchronous modes.
- Support Wi-Fi AP and Wi-Fi STA.
- User can install 4G module if needed.
- Loading capacity up to 2,300,000 pixels with a max width of 4096px and a max height of 1920px.
TB8 LED Media Player supports synchronous playback across multiple screens. It also supports USB drive playback, wireless playback and Cloud playback.
Adjust and monitor your settings remotely by using your preferred devices such as tablet, mobile phone and computer. Reducing the need to travel to physical locations.
|Wired||TB8 and the PC are connected via LAN or Ethernet cable.|
|Wi-Fi||The tablet, mobile phone and PC are connected to TB8 via Wi-Fi.|
|HDMI IN||1 x HDMI 1.3 input. Video input connector in synchronous mode.|
|HDMI OUT||1 x HDMI 1.3 output. Allow HDMI loop.|
|ETHERNET||Connect to the network or control PC.|
|USB||2 x USB 2.0. Support FAT32 file system only. Maximum file size is 4GB.|
|AUDIO OUT||Audio output.|
|LED OUT||4 x Gigabit Ethernet output port.|
|TEMP||Temperature sensor connector.|
|LIGHT||Light sensor connector.|
|WiFi-AP||Wi-Fi antenna connector.|
|WiFi-STA||Wi-Fi antenna connector.|
|COM1||A reserved connector.|
|COM2||A reserved connector.|
|Power||AC 100V – 240V|
|Max Power Consumption||20W|
|Working Temperature||-20°C to 60°C|
|Working Humidity||0% RH to 80% RH, non-condensing|
|Dimension||278.5mm x 139.5mm x 45.0mm|
|Net Weight||1.35 kg|
|Storage Capacity||2GB RAM, 4GB or 8GB Internal Storage|
|System Software||Android terminal application software, Android operating system software, FPGA program|
|Supported Image File Format||GIF, PNG, WEBP, JPEG, BMP|
|Supported Audio File Format||OGG, OGA, FLAC, AAC, M4A, 3GP, MIDI, MP1, MP2, MP3, WMA, WAV|
|Supported Video File Format||MKV, MP4, MOV, 3GP, FLV, WEBM, WMV, ASF, MPG, DAT, VOB, TS, AVI|
|Certifications||FCC, ID, UL, PSE, CB, IC, SIRIM, EAC, FAC, PSB, IMDA, NTC, CITI, NCC, CE, FCC, SDoC, CCC, KC, RCM, MIC|