LED Display Controller
- All-in-one LED Screen Video Controller
- Integrate LED screen configuration, video control and video processing into one single unit
- Support a wide range of video signals
NovaStar VX16s LED Display Controller
The VX16s LED Display Controller is an all-in-one powerful LED display controller. Equipped with powerful sending and image processing capabilities, the VX16s is widely used in various applications such as concerts, stage events, conferences, and exhibitions.
What is an LED Display Controller?
An LED display controller offers sending capability where an incoming video signal is decoded and processed. When the signal is decoded successfully, the video content can be displayed on the LED screen.
- 2 x 3G-SDI
- 1 x HDMI 2.0
- 4 x SL-DVI
- 16 x Ethernet output port
- 3 independent layers
4K x 2K main layer, 2K x 1K PIPs (PIP1 and PIP2)
- DVI mosaic
- Personalized image scaling.
- Easy device operation and control through V-Can.
- Up to 10 presets can be saved.
- EDID management.
- Device backup design.
- Support 3D display effect.
|2 x 3G-SDI|
|4 x DVI|
|1 x HDMI 2.0|
|16 x Ethernet||16 Ethernet outputs with load up to 10,400,000 pixels. A single port loads up to 650,000 pixels.|
|1 x Monitor|
HDMI connector for monitoring output.
|USB||1 x Type-B USB + 1 x Type-A USB.|
|ETHERNET||Connect to the PC for communication, or connect to the network.|
|RS232||Connect to the central control device.|
Video Source Features
|Power||AC 100V – 240V ~ 50/60Hz, 2.1A|
|Working Temperature||0°C to 50°C|
|Working Humidity||20% RH to 85% RH, non-condensing|
|Dimension||482.6mm x 372.5mm x 94.6mm|
|Net Weight||6.22 kg|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC, RoHS|