LED Display Controller
- Integrate sending card functions with video processing
- Support 7 video inputs and 6 Gigabit Ethernet outputs
- Powerful FPGA processing platform
NovaStar VX6s LED Display Controller
The VX6s LED Display Controller is an all-in-one powerful video controller. It is used in various LED screen applications. Utilizing the FPGA processing platform, the controller supports multiple transition effects and provides flexible display controlling and presentation.
What is an LED Display Controller?
An LED display controller or an LED control card is used to ensure a smooth and successful display of LED video content. Some controllers also offer video processing features where image quality is enhanced greatly.
- 7 inputs – 2 x 3G-SDI, 2 x HDMI 1.3, 1 x DVI, 1 x DVI (IN + LOOP), 2 x USB
- 6 x Gigabit Ethernet output port
- 1 x DVI output connector
- 3 x Windows
- 16 x user preset template
- Support both quick and advanced screen configuration.
- Support direct system mode – display content monitoring.
- Support switcher system mode.
- Screen brightness adjustment.
- Lock to the HDMI, SDI or DVI input source to achieve vertical synchronization between outputs of multiple VX6s units.
|2 x 3G-SDI|
SDI does not support input resolution and bit depth settings.
|2 x USB 2.0|
Connect to mouse or keyboard. Or connect to a USB drive to play media files.
|2 x DVI|
|1 x DVI LOOP|
|2 x HDMI|
|6 x Ethernet||Ethernet outputs.|
|1 x DVI||A monitoring connector, which can be set to preview the editing image or monitor the PGM.|
|USB||1 x Type-B USB.|
|ETHERNET||Connect to the PC for communication, or connect to the network.|
Video Source Features
|Power||AC 100V – 240V ~ 50/60Hz|
|Working Temperature||0°C to 45°C|
|Working Humidity||20% RH to 90% RH, non-condensing|
|Dimension||483.6mm x 276.4mm x 51.4mm|
|Net Weight||2.71 kg|
|Certifications||CE, RoHS, FCC, IC, RCM, CB, KC, UL, EAC|