Video Wall Display
A video wall display is a multi-screens setup. Multiple display screens are tiled together to form one large screen.
Some benefits of video wall display are
- Enhanced visual resolution and quality
- Clear image brightness
- Improved reach and engagement
- Flexible display layout options
There is always a place and a time for video wall display. A video wall display in a meeting room is excellent at relaying information.
About Jabatan Imigresen Malaysia
Jabatan Imigresen Malaysia or The Immigration Department of Malaysia is a department under the Ministry of Home Affairs. It provides services to Malaysian citizens, permanent residents and foreign visitors.
The functions of the department are
- Issuing visas, permits and passes to foreign visitors entering Malaysia
- Issuing passports and travel documents to Malaysian citizens and permanent residents
- Managing movement of people at authorized entry and exit points
- Enforcing the Immigration Regulations 1963, Passport Act 1966, Immigration Act 1959/63, Anti-Trafficking in Persons and Anti-Smuggling of Migrants Act 2007 (Amendment 2010)
The Immigration Department was established in 1947. Its headquarter was in Penang before it was relocated to Kuala Lumpur in 1965. Today, the headquarter is located at Putrajaya.